Tuesday, March 3, 2020

March 10: Jim Connolly presents "My Journey with FoxPro"


It’s that time of year again. The first 2020 meeting of the Philadelphia Visual FoxPro User Group will be next Tuesday, March 10.

Our speaker will be Jim Connolly. His topic is: “My Journey with FoxPro”

Abstract:
I’ll talk about how I started with FoxPro Dos and managed to make a living for it. I will present my first and current commercial software package (The Distributor Package), which has been in use from 1985 to present. I’ll explain how I converted from Dos to Visual FoxPro using ProMatrix interface and how it evolved into a web interface and linked with accounting software (SBT and Quickbooks).


Mark your calendars for our additional 2020 meetings:  May 12, July 14, September 8, November 10. If you’d like to present at any of them, let Jim Connolly know: jconnolly@jtca.com.



No comments: