Monday, February 8, 2010

February 9 meeting cancelled due to impending snow

Given a forecast for snow to begin Tuesday afternoon, and for quite a bit of snow to fall, we are cancelling this month's meeting. Mark your calendars for Tuesday, March 9 and, if you have something to share with the group, let Bob Pierce know (


Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 9 - Open Mike night! Bring a command

Our next meeting will take place on February 9 at 7 PM. As usual, feel free to bring dinner and to arrive as early as 6:30 PM.

This month, we'll have an Open Mike night. To kick things off, we ask everyone who's coming to "bring" one command or function that you find really useful, but think is not widely used. It could even be a particular way of using a command or function. If you can demo whatever it is from the Command Window, you don't need to bring a laptop; we'll have one available.

Also, feel free to come with a short demo or a question for the group.

Note that we will be changing our meeting location soon. More info to come as soon as we have the details ironed out.

Also, mark your calendar now for upcoming meetings:

March 9 -- speaker needed
April 13 -- Advantage Database Server