Monday, February 8, 2010

February 9 meeting cancelled due to impending snow

Given a forecast for snow to begin Tuesday afternoon, and for quite a bit of snow to fall, we are cancelling this month's meeting. Mark your calendars for Tuesday, March 9 and, if you have something to share with the group, let Bob Pierce know (


No comments: